Padstow, Pasties and Trevone Beach

IMG_4323

Back in October, we visited Padstow for a long weekend. Padstow is one of my favourite places to visit, especially in the Autumn/Winter months as there aren’t any tourists around!

As soon as we arrived, we knew what had to be done first – a pasty each. I reckon we’ve got our priorities straight! I opted for the chicken, bacon & leek (so good) and T had the traditional.

Trevone Beach is just around the corner from Padstow (about a 5 minute drive) and is definitely worth a visit if you’re down that way.

Trevone is the perfect balance of smooth, sandy beach and rugged, rocky beach – so it is perfect for everyone!

IMG_4332IMG_4340IMG_4344IMG_4347IMG_4350IMG_4355

We managed to explore both beaches before it started raining – which completed the ‘British Beach’ experience, in my opinion!

(Myself and T always like to be vibrant in our tourist photos…)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAIMG_4388

If you’re planning some trips away within the UK this year, you should definitely throw Padstow into the mix! You’ve got a fantastic choice of restaurants, a range of cute shops, some stunning beaches and lots of cosy cottages to stay in – what’s not to love?

IMG_4683

7 Comments

1. Wendy.
    January 13, 2018 / 6:11 pm

Lovely pics, delicious pasties….we are going to padstow in February….can’t wait now !!!

2. January 14, 2018 / 7:25 pm

Such beautiful pictures!! ❀️ I definitely have to add Padstow to my list, then! It looks so lovely! Thank you for sharing! πŸ™‚

3. February 13, 2018 / 5:14 pm

I’m lucky enough to live in this beautiful county! Padstow is such a beautiful place, where are you from if you don’t mind me asking?
    Lovely pictures and you can’t beat a pasty! 😊😘

• February 13, 2018 / 5:23 pm

Hi! I’m from Hampshire so I’m used to living by the sea – but Padstow is one of my favourite places to travel to! 😊

• February 13, 2018 / 5:35 pm

Ah lovely! 😊 yeah padstow would be a lovely place to live, although a bit crazy in the summer..a bit like most of cornwall! Haha. I saw that you study marine biology, I study applied zoology! Hope you’re enjoying it!

4. February 13, 2018 / 5:37 pm

Sorry, I hadn’t seen that you’ve already graduated! πŸ™ˆ haha oops! *hope you ENJOYED it!

• February 13, 2018 / 5:38 pm

Haha! No problem! I graduated in 2015 (which feels like so long ago now!!) – it was great thank you πŸ˜πŸ‘